Music makes you feel energetic . It explains you things and situations. It encourages you, motivates you, it pours energy into you. Music is food for soul. It makes us so engrossed in it that we forget the outer world and dream for better things. Some things are out of our reach but music just makes us feel that we can still manage it, if not now but later.
My legs automatically starts thumping to the beats of any song. Sometimes I wish I could start dancing on the street ignoring people surrounding me.
Here is a list of few best songs among my favorites which uplifts my mood anywhere, anytime.
- 1. MAANIKYA “Jeeva Jeeva” – Feat. Sudeep, V. Ravichandran (Kannada Song) always make me feel proud and value my parents.
- 2.Music video by Jennifer Lopez performing On The Floor feat. Pitbull. (© 2011 Island Records) , (English) makes me dance and refreshes my mind.
- 3. Maroon 5 – Animals (English) brings out the contemporary side of mine.
- 4. “Auto Raja” Melody Song “Kannina Kaadige” (Kannada) makes me feel that someone is waiting for me.
- 5. Bunny Movie Va Va Varreva – Allu Arjun, Gouri Mumjal (Telugu) makes me try those difficult steps by Allu Arjun.
- 6. K’naan performing Wavin’ Flag. (C) 2010 OctoScope Music (English) reminds me about my life and follow Goal of life.
- 7. Music video by Ellie Goulding performing Love Me Like You Do. (C) 2015 Polydor Ltd. (UK) (English) This song makes me feel romantic about myself.
- 8. Choti Si Aasha -Minmini,A. R. Rahman (Hindi) makes me feel like a little hometown girl enjoying the natural beauty
- 9.Ek Pal Ne Jaate Jaate Aanewaale – Kay Kay| Hattrick (Hindi) tells me to enjoy the present and value my life.
This is the video where it all started to express my views about feeling fresh with dance and music 😉